Our team at Precision Heating and Air Conditioning is taking the current Coronavirus outbreak very seriously. We are executing a number of protocols to help keep you and your family safe. You can schedule hvac service and installation with us as needed. Please review our efforts below:
Sanitary Protocols for Your Protection
We are closely following CDC recommendations and implementing as many sanitary protocols as possible. These include:
- Disinfected or medical grade gloves will be worn at every job.
- Boot covers will be worn before entering the house.
- All tools and equipment will be sterilized before each job.
- No tool sharing will occur between employees.
- Employee temperature will be taken before entering your home.Technician temperature will be sent to you via text.
- Employees will use n95 masks as they become available.
- Post-job cleanup and disinfectant wipe down will be completed.